How it plays:
· Softer more consistent hit.
· Reduced cue ball deflection.
· Meucci cues are built with one priority in mind - give every player more power with less effort.
· Using the proprietary Myth Destroyer testing robot Meucci builds shafts and butts that are more flexible causing less cue ball deflection.
· Unique joint and ferrule design allow for maximum performance with minimum effort and the butt splice design increases amplification of stroke while diminishing warpage.
· Meucci's are the only cues balanced far enough back for automatic grip positioning every time.
· The Red Dot Shaft is the most consistent, hi tech, peak performing cue shaft.
· Weight bolts are removed with a flat head screwdriver or with a 5/16" Allen wrench.
· Weight bolts come in .5 oz increments up to 3 ounces.
Tip: 12.75mmMedium-hard Lepro tip.
Ferrule: Polycarbonate ferrule for a soft hit-now made more durable than original.
Shaft: Hard rock maple (29" long). Red dot marks spine of the shaft. 14"-16" pro taper. No collar or rings, threaded brass insert.
Joint: Flat faced wood-to-wood.
Forearm: Natural maple
Wrap: No wrap
Standard finish: Five-proof urethane coating.
Bumper: basic push in rubber bumper.