How it plays:
· Viking cues have a soft to medium hit due to the plastic joint and collar. Various joints will change the playability.
· Greater cue ball control and shot accuracy due to the proprietary ferrule material and pro-tapered shafts.
· Improved structural integrity, straightness and playability are brought to you through proprietary methods of manufacturing.
· Pro players like Dawn Hopkins, Denny Coulter, and Larry Nevel play with Viking cues
· Viking is the oldest manufacturer of cues sticks that are made in the USA. They have been in business since 1965.
· With the exception of the tips, weight bolts and bumpers, Viking manufactures all of the materials used to make their cues
· All Viking cues are covered with a UV polyurethane coating, which helps protect the cue and keep the wood and inlays from fading
· Viking cues have a changeable weight system. You can change the weight by using a ¼" allen tool.
· 2 to 3 ounces is the maximum change
Tip: 13mm Tiger Everest tip
Ferrule: 1" Standard Viking Ferrule
Shaft: 29" V-PRO, 5 year aged Maple, pro taper, 9 to 11 turnings over 18 to 24 months
Collar: Cream high impact modified acrylic with Michigan maple and black index ring
Joint: Flat faced Viking 5/16x18 quick-release
Forearm: Michigan Maple
Wrap: Brown Irish linen with white specks
Sleeve: Michigan Maple
Butt Plate: Cream high impact modified acrylic with black Viking logo
Bumper: Black rubber